We are here as your guides as you embark on your educational journey at UCLA. We encourage you to take advantage of all that our department and UCLA has to offer.
- Jessica Angus
- Jessica Gonzalez
- Eileen Mansoorian
The undergraduate counselors answer questions about the following:
- Lower Division major requirements
- Upper Division major requirements
- Minor requirements (as applicable)
- Course substitutions for the Major or Minor
- Global GPA – encompasses Upper Division major requirements only
- Academic questions about applying to graduate or professional school
- Pre-requisites for different programs
- Other academic issues related to graduate or professional school
OFFICE LOCATION AND HOURS:
101 Hershey Hall
Usual drop-in counseling hours
9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. & 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Scheduled Appointments ONLY Available Weeks 0-4, 8-Finals week for the following reasons:
1). Academic standing/dismissal/probation/subject to dismissal
2). Department Evaluations
Please note that office hours are subject to change. Weekly office hours are posted on the EEB Undergraduate News listserv and on the door of the EEB Undergraduate Office.
To subscribe to the listserv, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, UID, and the e-mail address that you wish to use for the listserv.
UCLA Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
612 Charles E. Young Drive South
Los Angeles, CA 90095-7246
Subscribing to the Undergraduate New List Serve:
Please email us to email@example.com
Questions? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your first and last name, your UID and your specific question or request.