Resources and Links
- UCLA Mildred E. Mathias Botanical Garden
This garden maintains one of the most important living botanical collections in the United States,with plant specimens from all over the world.
- Stunt Ranch - Santa Monica Mountains Reserves
The Stunt Ranch Reserve offers an important resource for teaching, research, and public education in the midst of the heavily
urbanized Los Angeles area.
- Donald R. Dickey Collection of Birds and Mammals
The Donald R. Dickey Collection of Birds and Mammals consists of over 50,000 skins and skeletons of birds and mammals
from the United States, Canada, Mexico, Central America, and islands in the Pacific.
- CARE - Center for Academic and Research Excellence
CARE provides enrichment opportunities for those students who seek careers in scientific research and teaching.
- UCLA Center for Embedded Networked Sensing (CENS)
CENS, a NSF Science & Technology Center, is developing Embedded Networked Sensing Systems and applying this revolutionary
technology to critical scientific and social applications.
- The Santa Monica Pier Aquarium
The aquarium offers school groups, families and visitors a unique view into the ocean world, and is home to dozens of species of animals
and plants of the Santa Monica Bay.
- Research @ UCLA
Pushing the boundaries of "the known," UCLA researchers - faculty and students, both graduate and undergraduate - venture every day into
uncharted worlds, from the molecular to the galactic.
- Natural Reserve System The University of California maintains a large natural reserve system.