- Minimum GPA of 3.0 during Junior/Senior year.
- UCLA Graduate Application
- One official copy of undergraduate transcripts from all universities attended
- General Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores; Subject Test in Biology recommended
- Three letters of recommendation (preferably from professors/instructors)
- Statement of Purpose
First year EEB graduate student hike to Inspiration Point, Catalina Island, September 2010 (led by Prof. Lawren Sack and Sarah Ratay from the Catalina Island Conservancy). Photo by Chris Creese.